Punk Rock by Axe the Ace - YOUR OPINONS NEEDED PLEASE

AxetheAce
AxetheAce
04/27/2012 11:46 am
Hello I am a beggining artist. I made one album and I am one song away from making finishing a second. I am very new to making music and I don't have the best vocal skills however I want to know what other rockers out there think about my music.

You can hear it at reverbnation.com/axetheace

or www.facebook.com/pages/Axe-the-Ace/199115290108685

your likes and fan hits will be very appreciated. No trolls please. Explain stuff in the nicest way possible. XD
Axe the Ace Tyler Robert Baugher

PUNK ROCK

www.facebook.com/pages/Axe-the-Ace/199115290108685
# 1
Spedzar
Spedzar
05/26/2012 5:24 am
Hey Tyler,

I wouldn't go too public with your music just yet. I have a couple of suggestions for you to improve it... First, subscribe to guitartricks.com as a full access student and take as many lessons as you can for at least a year. Second, get some decent recording gear and learn how to record stuff clearly - doesn't mean you cant have a distorted tone but you don't want to have totally distorted recordings especially if it's your vocals that are peaking out. Third, get a band together - punk and grunge music sounds better with drums and bass in the mix. And last of all, either take some singing lessons or at least listen very carefully to your favorite vocalists and try and emulate what they do - especially in relation to dynamics (variation in tone, timbre, volume etc). Your style of music is not a science but with some basic study and discipline you will be able to record something people will like much sooner.
Spedzar - "the sound of one hand tapping"...
# 2
caponi14
caponi14
06/01/2012 10:13 am
spedzar said exactly what i first thought. It really needs to improve dude..
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.