- Changing Strings: Introduction
- Cleaning The Strings, Neck & Body
- Removing Electric Strings
- Putting On Electric Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Electric Strings
- Changing One Acoustic String
- Changing More Acoustic Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Acoustic Strings
- Removing Classical Nylon Strings
- Putting On Classical Nylon Strings
- Stretching & Tuning Classical Strings
- Maintenance Advice & Summary
In this tutorial we have a look at changing strings on an electric, an acoustic and a classical guitar with nylon strings. We'll also discuss basic guitar maintenance.
It's important to keep your guitar clean to make sure it sounds as good as possible and that it lasts as long as possible. Every time you finish playing you should wipe down the strings and all the surfaces. Cleaning the strings will improve their life span. We'll also discuss types of strings, how to know when to change them.
- Any Style