the best

cayotic727
cayotic727
06/22/2004 9:05 pm
i want you guys to order these guitarists in the order of which you think are the best and which you like the most

ywngie malmsteen
van halen
rhoads
vai
satriani

when your ordering these think "if...........i were stuck on an island and i could only salvage one of these guitarists cd's which would i want more the one on top of my list or the 2nd-last one?"
]
feel free to add others eccept kirk hammet

i'd also add people from the seventies which i do really like but i think the best guitar players thrived in the 80's
Alas for I am Jay! Reviver of very, very old threads!
# 1
alucard0941
alucard0941
06/23/2004 1:17 am
Why are they all shredders? Personally, I think they all sound a bit the same. :confused:

BTW, Guitarists didnt thrive in he 80's, they just all seemed to cause every guitarist and their mother could play fast. (dont know what smiley goes here)

I think Jimmy Page is a whole better guitarist than the guitarists above and he was in the 70's. Same goes for many other guitarists. :rolleyes:

Also this is my opinion, but SRV is my favorite guitarist so i might be biased but i think he was the BEST guitarist in the 80's. :D
__
/--\
o-/-||-\-o
o-/ -||- \-o
o-\ -||- /-o
\___/
|--|
|--|
|--|
:eek:

My Music

whoooo hoooo !!!!
# 2
TheDirt
TheDirt
06/23/2004 10:36 pm
I think personally, I'd pick Vai. I listened to his "Seventh Song" album forever when I got it, and I still listen to that and a lot of his other stuff a lot now.
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.