Does anyone ever notice the ads at the top?

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/02/2004 2:40 am
I just did and they're stupid. Shoot the criminal and win whatever, catch the cat's tail, and are you a good kisser? How is clicking an html based icon on a monitor going to prove how good of a kisser someone is? Furthermore, who all actually clicks on those? I can see the poor people now "Oh wow I wonder how good of a kisser I am" or even "damn this window keeps popping up when I try to catch that cat's tail/shoot the criminal. I can't see what I'm doing" Then the pop up brigade begins and the person is drown to death by windows that never stop and no one ever hears from them again. Well, I guess part of that is just my theory on what happens. But really, who clicks those and why? They don't even offer anything coherant. Click here and have a camera? Are people that credulous? Ok, I'll shut up now.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
TheDirt
TheDirt
06/02/2004 10:55 pm
Those ads are stupid, I know, but I guarantee that there are some people that click on them... I personally don't like them at all, BUT(!!) whatever keeps GuitarTricks free is fine by me.
"You must stab him in the heart with the Bone Saber of Zumacalis... well, you could stab him in the head or the lungs, too... and the saber, it probably doesn't have to be bone, just anything sharp lying around the house... you could poke him with a pillow and kill him."

- Aqua Teen Hunger Force, The Universal Re-Monster
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/04/2004 8:07 pm
Winner claimi here. Yet it doesn't say what you've won you still have a choice to claim. What could it be? Endless popups? Even more spam email? A big middle finger? Could be anything, but there's only one way to find out.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
iKwak
iKwak
06/08/2004 4:21 am
Think about the website administrator guys. :rolleyes:
Keeping the site is not free, they need to pay for their webhost or their server fee. So if you like the site, you should support the site and visit their affiliates and ads. :)
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.