Always on the run...

Joseph
Joseph
02/11/2001 3:01 am
Is there a particular spot where you go to get away from the outside world, where your best musical ideas tend to come into focus? Personally, for me I can never really predict where ot when a good idea will come my way, but it usually comes when I least expect it. Most of the time when I'm in the middle of nowhere, when I'm on the side of the road, just about anywhere.

Emotionally, we can be a wreck at times, especially when it comes to finding the perfect spot to record those ever so present ideas. It doesnt matter where we are, once we familiarize ourselves with transporting the music inside our heads onto the guitar, theres really no turning back. Our will to write the ultimate hit, (not exactly to the standards of the rock industry of today, or the fickle fascinations of others), but that ultimate song that fits our standards (whatever that might be.) I always keep a martin Backpacker in jeep, with a few note pads etc, I just never know when a song will hit, and for the most part i never throw anything out.

-Joseph, :).
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1
Joseph
Joseph
02/15/2001 11:35 pm
Perhaps, you just might want to drop your coin in the slot, heh I guess my curiosity tends to get the best of me, :D.

-Joseph, :).
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.