who would win in a fight part 2!

Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
04/05/2004 1:02 pm
Since this topic has been rehashed...heres one for you!
Optimus Prime vs. Duke, flint, beachead, and Hawk (no sgt. slaughter, that would be just to much).

Round two:

Luke skywalker (after ROTJ) vs. Superman

and finally Round three:

Gremlians vs. critters (1 on 1)
WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 1
nsx_swami
nsx_swami
04/05/2004 5:50 pm
Optimus Prime vs. Duke, flint, beachead, and Hawk - Optimus Prime, doesn't matter if it was hand to hand or with weapons. OP would kick butt

Round two:

Luke skywalker (after ROTJ) vs. Superman - Superman would fly backwards around the planet untill it was before ROTJ then kick Luke's sorry ass.

and finally Round three:

Gremlians vs. critters (1 on 1) - critters

Round four: Leo Fender vs. Paul Reed Smith
Jimmie showed me alot of stuff, but there was a time when he warned, 'If you ask me to show you anything again, I'll kick your ass.' Well, I did and he did. - SRV
# 2
TheWizard
TheWizard
04/05/2004 11:00 pm
Optimus Prime all the way, anyone a fan of beast wars? remember when optimus fused his spark with the first optimus prime and became a huge badass robot

I don't like that comparison, I couldn't see Luke being able to do much against superman, I don't think the mind trick would work, anything that Luke would levitate towards superman he wouldjust smash or dodge with his super speed, maybe Luke could get lucky with his lightsaber, but I don't know

Gremlins vs. Critters is an awesome comparison

it somewhat depends, the mutant gremlins from the second one (like the spider gremlin) would have a much better chance than the normal gremlins, but i think critters would win

critters two was the first boobies I ever saw
Alas Gandalf lives, Middle Earth is again safe...
# 3
b_hoves
b_hoves
04/05/2004 11:33 pm
OP would win, he was my favourite hero (or superhero if you want to go that far) on TV when I was a kid, and there is more to him then meets the eye.

Superman would win, even though I love Star Wars, unless Luke could use the force to pull some kryptonite out of his arse.

Gremlins vs. critters, haven’t seen either movie.
# 4
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
04/06/2004 5:18 am
I thought GI Joe was gay when I was a kid. I was never into military stuff, but I did like technologically advanced kick-ass robots. So of course I'm going with optimus.

I thought Superman was gay too, so I'd go with Luke. He'd find a way.

I don't remember critters all too well so I'm gonna go with gremlins. Are we assuming a 1-to-1 matchup between the gremlins and critters?
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 5
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
04/06/2004 12:02 pm
Leo fender would kick ass, i ve seen paul read smith and hes nothing, NOTHING!

and to answer the questions:

OP

Luke skywalker

Gremlins and Critters tie in a final knock out punch that kills each other :)
WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 6
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
04/06/2004 2:04 pm
Originally posted by Polera
Leo fender would kick ass, i ve seen paul read smith and hes nothing, NOTHING!

Depends on what age. If you put the two against each other both at 25, for example, Leo would beat PRS into the asphalt. On the other hand, if you consider that Leo is/was considerably older, Paul would have pretty good chances of coming out on top.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 7
nsx_swami
nsx_swami
04/06/2004 4:09 pm
Even if it was today I think Leo would own Paul. Considering he passed away he would have to be a zombie to fight so there would be no stopping him. :D
Jimmie showed me alot of stuff, but there was a time when he warned, 'If you ask me to show you anything again, I'll kick your ass.' Well, I did and he did. - SRV
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.