Those few users.....

Barreta_jetstream1
Barreta_jetstream1
02/07/2004 9:23 pm
I guess I'm the ultimet(sp) "slow burner" on here. I've been on this site for longer than just about everyone else but i've only posted about 190. I come on here about once every few days, but i rarely post, i just read everything. Not in a spooky way or anything...

*MWAA-HA-HAA!*
Tandem Felix
# 1
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/07/2004 9:50 pm
I've not really been around long enough to memorize anyone's name. Though I'm not mad or overly thrilled with my name. It was just the first thing that flew out of my ass. So I made it my name. I guess if you think of it it fits the bill given where I got the idea.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 2
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
Lordathestrings
Gear Guru
02/07/2004 10:45 pm
LOL. Around here, foul flatulence is greeted with the claim that "Something evil must'a crawled up your ***, and died in there!" :)
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3
Jimmi431
Jimmi431
02/08/2004 7:40 pm
hmmm maybe its cos we get bored, yes im including me with those who come on stick a load of posts on then go! an i forgot my user name for ages took a while to figure out wot it was again! yup in a couple more weeks you probly wont see me posting for another couple of years thats what happened last time! hmmm why have i come back? the mysteries of boredom i guess. tho for some reason this seems to release it, well for awhile at least.

[Edited by jimmi431 on 02-08-2004 at 01:46 PM]
The sun is shining the weather is sweet
# 4
MadGuitarest
MadGuitarest
02/08/2004 8:18 pm
i was new and i posted alot of questions because i had been wondering the answers to the quesitons for a long time and once i got here i knew i had all the answers so i had alot of questions and still do but i am not gonna leave this forum any time soon, u will see more of me for sure
Mike ;)
# 5
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
02/08/2004 9:41 pm
Originally posted by Hammurabi
I've been around for long enough (this is my second profile, long story about the first) I'm always wondering why I don't see people like Rasky, Christoph, or PonyOne posting anymore.

I'm around, I just don't post often because I don't usually have much of anything to say.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 6
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
02/08/2004 11:14 pm
these days im really to busy to post anything..
i think most people come and go or rarely post is because maybe they might have lives outside of the internet...that or they were a nuisance (Metallicdude) and left from all the harrasment
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 7
b_hoves
b_hoves
02/09/2004 1:53 am
I have found that in the time that I have been on this forum (and other guitar forums as well) that the same threads get rehashed every couple of months (e.g. favourite guitar solo) be someone that is new to the forums. I have found that people that post many times in a short amount of time usually are smart arse know-it-alls, that come on to a forum pretend to know what they are talking about then when they get disgraced leave and don’t come back.

I don’t know if it happens that much here, but, this sort of thing happens a lot on the modified car forum I’m on, kids (and I mean kids ages 11-13s, by the way you can’t get a licence in Australia until your 17) come on and say that they are going to get this car and do a engine and turbo conversion and I will be the sickest first car. We then ask them how much they think this will cost, they will then quote the price of the engine, we then have to tell then about labour cost, the cost of a new engine management system, the cost of getting custom extractors, better brakes, insurance and everything else. They then begin to fight with us, until the inevitable comment from one of the older posters “what would you know you’re what, 12, you can’t drive and you probably don’t even own a car.”

The young person then usually never comes back.

# 8
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
02/09/2004 5:17 am
Originally posted by ketsueki15
these days im really to busy to post anything..
i think most people come and go or rarely post is because maybe they might have lives outside of the internet...that or they were a nuisance (Metallicdude) and left from all the harrasment

I have a life outside of this forum. I visit once everyday or so, but that only takes about 10 minutes of my time. And I usually do it while doodling on the guitar. If you play the guitar, you have no "life outside." :P
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 9
kingdavid
kingdavid
02/11/2004 12:40 pm
Originally posted by Raskolnikov ...I don't usually have much of anything to say. [/B]

The ravages of war.
Or arguing about wars.
It's bound t burn you out.
By the way,you guys and us guys,who won?I can't quite remember.
# 10

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.