View post (New Member Intro)

View thread

fjniskey
fjniskey
01/14/2001 4:03 am
Hello Everyone,

My name is Francis and I have been playing guitar for about 18 years now. My influenences are Satch,Yngwie,Vai,Randy Rhoads,and alot of the older Metal bands. My current guitars and equipment set up is a Ibanez RG520, a Jackson DK-1 Custom with EMG-81's, a Ibanez Classical Accoustic/Electric, a Digitech Whammy Pedal, a Morley Bad Horsie Wah, a Cry Baby Wah, a Digitech RP-7 Valve Processor, a Digitech Studio 100 Effects Processor, a 31 Band Single Channel EQ, a Marshall Lead12, and a Marshall G50RCD Amp. My dream guitars would be a Ibanez Universe (Multicolor), a Ibanez JEM10, a Ibanez JEM GMC (Greem Multi Color) and a Fender Yngwie Strat. My motivation is to be able to play my guitar to express the emotion I feel inside like Steve Vai is capable of doing. On my days off of work I try to get in about 8-10 hrs of practice each day and when I work I try to get in at least a couple hrs. each day.
I am married to a wonderful wife who supports my musical endeavors 100%. Well hopefully this gives you a little insight about me and I look forward to contributing to this board and helping others along with their musical endeavors, whatever they may be.

Francis