View post (Artwork)

View thread

kingdavid
kingdavid
11/30/2003 10:52 am
Ever met guys who act like they know a whole lotta **** but can'tdo a damn thing?
I'm like that.
My only claim to art is a set of coloured pencils and a drawing book that I bought in June but are yet to use.
I suppose the fact that I did go out there and buy them means something,huh?
When I was in class 2 or 3(that's thesame as grade school class 2 or 3),we were required to draw a locust for our scinece class.Some people traced the l;ocust from their text books.I just looked at it and drew it,and my drawing was nicer than all the others.The other kids started to ask me to draw for them.I drew for the ones I liked,and dissed the rest(my one minute of fame-maybe it's the hangover from this that made me pick up the guitar).
Like so may things in my life,I'll get around to working on that latent talent(nice play with words!!)if at all I got any.
Matt,you draw really well.Would you oblige me if I asked you to make sketches of me to use when I update my site(another of those things I've been meaning to do for ages but not actually doing).
I'm trying to learn to use Freehand(along with dreamweaver and flash)but software never made an artist.