Speed Kills - Michael Angelo

munqy
munqy
10/16/2003 3:50 pm
How recently saw speed kills by michale andgelo and was wondering how i could BEGIN to play that. Firstly does that geetar he uses have more than 24 frets? and where can i get the tab for that song?
real tyte bro \m/
# 1
SLY
Un-Registered User
SLY
Un-Registered User
10/16/2003 4:31 pm
His guitar is 29 frets ... You can find tabs for the studio version of that song on http://www.powertabs.net .

It's not as hard as it looks , and don't let the wierd thing he makes at some parts of the video scare you , he mostl plays random stuff , just to show off and impress you ... Not so hard to immitate too !

BTW , for the studio song , you won't need to go any further than the 22nd fret .

Good Luck !
# 2
sambob
sambob
10/16/2003 7:54 pm
I have a partial transcription of the song, because he plays it in an instructional video he has. I'm reluctant to give it to yo, since i I paid my money and jsut bought the video. I'd advise you to do the same. As far as technique, his video may not seem too helpful at FIRST. But combined with a few little things you pick up from him towards the end, they're very powerful.

If you want to transcribe it yourself, basically think like this: The slow parts of course, are gonna be easy as hell, but the fast parts are just about 4 different patterns repeated over and over again, and linked together. As much as I love Michael Angelo (for his technique, and how goofy he is), his songs really aren't anymore than this.
# 3
Death55
Death55
11/25/2003 6:42 pm
if u want to learn no boundries , which is the first song on speed kills dvd u can buy a dvd that he has made that tells u had to play the whole of the song and u get all the tabs with it. If u go to http://www.angelo.com u will find it there !
By virtue of their electrical properties, tubes generate a special waveform when they're saturated, which is why tube engineering has tremendous tonal advantages over solid state or DSP solutions, particularly for crunch and lead sounds. Tubes enter the saturation zone gradually or softly, which lends tube-driven tone its trademark yet totally unique character.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.