Your thoughts please... on that ad.

andy82
andy82
10/03/2003 3:12 am
You guys see the ad banner up there??? Guitar tips online? Well if you don't cos its's something else... has anyone tried online guitar lessons? They effective? What are you thoughts?
# 1
TexasBlues
TexasBlues
10/04/2003 3:17 pm
Someone recently had posted and named a sight for guitar lessons. The sight is http://www.zentao.com/guitar/ Well I have only been playing for almost a year. It has been a struggle trying to pick up a little from this guy and a little from that guy. Basically self teaching hasn't been easy. Been getting by and that is about it.

Well I visited that sight and have been doing some of the exercises and lessons he has there. The left hand fingering exercise that he has on there has actually been helping me alot. My fingers are becoming more agile and my speed is picking up alot more. I think it is actually a pretty good sight.

I have visited Riffinteractive but have not been able to try any of the live group lessons that they do because I usually dont have the time to sit. But I think that there are some good sights out there and if someone doesn't have the time or the money to get lessons then it is nice. Even Riffinteractive you can go back and go over the past lesson you just cant ask any questions to the teacher like you could if you went to a live lesson.
"I use heavy strings,
tune low, play hard and
floor it. Floor it.
That's technical talk.
-SRV
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.