View post (Videogames)

View thread

The Other One
The Other One
08/16/2003 1:10 am
Originally posted by Incidents Happen

Great to see a fellow dead fan on here; tOO, looks to me like you have a pretty vast knowledge of videogames and what are the good ones, much more so than myself. Personally, I can't stand The Sims after 20 minutes, so I never bought the game. Final Fantasy 9 is amazing, yes; the ending to FF9 was VERY GOOD! i loved it!

What do you think about FF10? The ending to FF10 is the most amazing ending I've ever seen in any game, hands down (in my opinion).

~Incidents [/B]

Yea i really love the Grateful Dead. Im planning on going to a Dead concert next month...

As for games, its a great way to relax from the quest of guitar perfection...I love Final Fantasy and personally think it is the greatest video game series of all time...i also think that ff10 had a great ending although only my friend could beat it so i never got to see it that much...i love FF9 because of the feeling i get when i play it...i can instantly pop in the memory card and start from Trance Kuja and play him and the Final Boss, which i always thought was alot of fun...Plus i like the music that plays during the battle with Trance Kuja...I always thought it would be cool to play my own version of that, or at least learn how to play it, but im not sure if i will be able to find it that easily...
....What a long, strange trip its been.....