Anders, Mike and Dave

michael@rockon
Full Access
michael@rockon
Full Access
08/12/2023 12:55 pm

I been a member of Guitar Tricks for right around a year and wanted to give a quick shout out to all the excellent hard work these three gentlemen consistently provide. They are tireless and dedicated teachers with a ton of patience. When I have sent them questions via the forum they get back to me quickly with thoughtful responses. I am a better player as a result of their efforts and don’t believe they get near enough credit for all they do on behalf of students like myself. 

So, a heartfelt thank you and appreciate each of you for all you do.  Peace and keep on rocking. 

Long Live Rock!

# 1
innocci
innocci
08/14/2023 6:09 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: michael@rockon

I been a member of Guitar Tricks for right around a year and wanted to give a quick shout out to all the excellent hard work these three gentlemen consistently provide. They are tireless and dedicated teachers with a ton of patience. When I have sent them questions via the forum they get back to me quickly with thoughtful responses. I am a better player as a result of their efforts and don’t believe they get near enough credit for all they do on behalf of students like myself. 

So, a heartfelt thank you and appreciate each of you for all you do.  Peace and keep on rocking. 

Agree!

# 2
Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
08/19/2023 1:47 pm

Hear! Hear!

# 3
jibran.shahid123
Full Access
jibran.shahid123
Full Access
01/10/2024 10:23 am
#1 Originally Posted by: michael@rockon

Only seen Anders in action but I'm a new member so I'm guessing all the instructors will be that good. Believe me I started learning for the intention to teach myself but I've now realized that it's not within me. I'm quite, shy and a bit of an introvert so I'll leave the teaching to the pros and focus on becoming a better guitarist with the help of the great instructors on this site like Anders.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.