Newbie from Rome!

gianlucasbarbati1976
Full Access
gianlucasbarbati1976
Full Access
07/19/2023 5:51 pm

Hi averyone, I signed up as full subscriber in April 2023 but hadn't introduced myself yet. I've been studying singing since 1998, and I've done it for about 20 years, unfortunately leaving out the instrument. I recorded, in the meantime,  2 demo and a album, with 2 different bands. But I missed playing an instrument until now. I had, first in 2002 for a few months, then in 2018 for 5 months, live guitar lessons. But only now, in April, I decided to seriously study the guitar. And I must say that Guitar Tricks gave me that boost in practice that I was missing even in live lessons. 
I'm at the second level, I'm now studying " Blues Rock, the 60s and 70s".  I sold my 1989 Fender Squier for a much softer Ibanez S-series (I have a wrist problem). What can I say, thanks to GuitarTricks, to the teachers, and the method! 

edited
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/20/2023 5:58 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: gianlucasbarbati1976

Hi averyone, I signed up as full subscriber in April 2023 but hadn't introduced myself yet. I've been studying singing since 1998, and I've done it for about 20 years, unfortunately leaving out the instrument. I recorded, in the meantime,  2 demo and a album, with 2 different bands. But I missed playing an instrument until now. I had, first in 2002 for a few months, then in 2018 for 5 months, live guitar lessons. But only now, in April, I decided to seriously study the guitar. And I must say that Guitar Tricks gave me that boost in practice that I was missing even in live lessons. 
I'm at the second level, I'm now studying " Blues Rock, the 60s and 70s".  I sold my 1989 Fender Squier for a much softer Ibanez S-series (I have a wrist problem). What can I say, thanks to GuitarTricks, to the teachers, and the method! 

Thank you for sharing your experience! We love hearing success stories. We hope you will become more active on the forum and continue to encourage other players with your progress. Keep rocking! 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.