Thankyou for Bootcamp!

BR0WN_H0RN3T
BR0WN_H0RN3T
07/18/2023 9:44 am

I would like to express some appreciation for the new Bootcamp courses and the instructors.

For me, after completing Guitar Fundamentals 1 & 2 and then starting to move onto the Style Courses, this had added a whole lot of new value to the Subscription model. I was honestly thinking of discontinuing after my initial 12 months, however, Bootcamp keeps the learning fresh and it's really invaluable hearing from these world-class musicians.

Keep it coming. Thankyou!

# 1
alla.dgr
alla.dgr
07/18/2023 11:50 am
#1 Originally Posted by: BR0WN_H0RN3T

I would like to express some appreciation for the new Bootcamp courses and the instructors.

For me, after completing Guitar Fundamentals 1 & 2 and then starting to move onto the Style Courses, this had added a whole lot of new value to the Subscription model. I was honestly thinking of discontinuing after my initial 12 months, however, Bootcamp keeps the learning fresh and it's really invaluable hearing from these world-class musicians.

Keep it coming. Thankyou!

Hello, it does not let me register to a Bootcamp saying my email is not registered. What should I do?

# 2
BR0WN_H0RN3T
BR0WN_H0RN3T
07/18/2023 1:05 pm
#2 Originally Posted by: alla.dgr

Hello, it does not let me register to a Bootcamp saying my email is not registered. What should I do?

Try this link: Register for Lead Guitar Soloing Bootcamp Here

NOTE: Registrations are limited to the first 200 people. I know they're looking at increasing capacity, so if you can't register, try emailing admin@guitartricks.com

# 3
dianejoiner18
dianejoiner18
07/19/2023 1:24 pm

Thank you for the link. If you're worried about your essay writing skills, I highly recommend visiting this link. This website offers pay for essay writing and provides assistance to complete your essay writing tasks, and you'll find a pool of experienced writers who can craft an excellent essay for you. The list I provided was helpful to you, and I appreciate your feedback. 

edited
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.