Spirit in the sky..2 lessons not loading

banksbob66
Full Access
banksbob66
Full Access
07/16/2023 9:14 am

Hi,

After the gear and tone lesson. The next two lessons do not seem to load. Others do. I have revisited several times over last 2 days. No change.

# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
07/16/2023 2:35 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: banksbob66

Hi,

After the gear and tone lesson. The next two lessons do not seem to load. Others do. I have revisited several times over last 2 days. No change.

I just went through all fourteen parts of Mike's Spirit in the Sky lesson.  Every one of them started up and played.  To be clear, I just ran the first few seconds of each except the final, Jam Along which I listened to all the way through.

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2
banksbob66
Full Access
banksbob66
Full Access
07/24/2023 12:05 pm

Nope, still not working. Looking at various other posts, this doesn't seem to be an isolated issue. I'm not desperate for those videos, the song isn't difficult to figure out. Bigger issue seems to be a tendency in numerous posts for GT to defect.

# 3
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
07/24/2023 9:04 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: banksbob66

Hi,

Hi Bob,

It sounds to us like you might just be experiencing a slower internet connection, and that your videos aren't buffering completely.

First, try adjusting your video quality settings. You can do this by hovering over the video and pressing the icon that looks like a GEAR, and then pressing QUALITY, which will bring up a series of numbers. The higher the number means the better the video quality. Setting your video quality to a lower number means it will load faster but the quality of the video may be a little blurrier. 

We also suggest you test to see if this is tied to your web browser or device. Try using another web browser like Firefox or Google Chrome. 

If that does not work, test using another device like a smart phone, tablet, or a desktop / laptop computer. 

Let us know what you find.

If this doesn't resolve the issue please let us know and we will be happy to help further.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.