What's next after Guitar Fundamentals 1 and 2?

cris_tiano
Full Access
cris_tiano
Full Access
07/08/2023 9:29 am

Hi there,

I've been trying to improve my basic guitar skills for a few years without much success. However I started to follow Anders 'Guitar Fundamental' lessons not long ago and I'm now making some good progress - thanks Anders! 

I've just completed my Guitar Fundamentals 2 and would like to know what you would recommend as the next step or course I could follow?  Would like to learn more about Blues guitar riffs and techniques if possible.

Thanks

Cristiano

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/08/2023 1:29 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: cris_tiano

Hi there,

I've been trying to improve my basic guitar skills for a few years without much success. However I started to follow Anders 'Guitar Fundamental' lessons not long ago and I'm now making some good progress - thanks Anders! 

I've just completed my Guitar Fundamentals 2 and would like to know what you would recommend as the next step or course I could follow?  Would like to learn more about Blues guitar riffs and techniques if possible.

Thanks

Cristiano

Congrats on your progress!  The next step after the Fundamentals is to pick a style course.

https://www.guitartricks.com/experienced

And it sounds like the Blues 1 & 2 course are what you are after!  Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
jvdburgt
Full Access
jvdburgt
Full Access
07/09/2023 8:11 am

@Bonato,

I finished the introduction lessons too. The courses of Anders are magnificent. Although I start now with the introduction lessons of Lisa. Perhaps not necessarily, but beside a good repetition, she has certain different details. For instant the C major scale over more strings, at the first three frets.

# 3
jvdburgt
Full Access
jvdburgt
Full Access
07/09/2023 8:11 am

@Bonato,

I finished the introduction lessons too. The courses of Anders are magnificent. Although I start now with the introduction lessons of Lisa. Perhaps not necessarily, but beside a good repetition, she has certain different details. For instant the C major scale over more strings, at the first three frets.

# 4
cris_tiano
Full Access
cris_tiano
Full Access
07/09/2023 8:56 am

Thanks all! 

# 5
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
07/09/2023 2:08 pm
#5 Originally Posted by: cris_tiano

Thanks all! 

You're welcome!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.