View post (Floyd Rose Tremolo & Locking System! !!)

View thread

winghoong
winghoong
11/30/2000 5:29 pm
HI..its me again...

This time i really need all of you all helps..
My Ibanez guitar...with floyd rose tremolos..

This time is problesm about the tuning..

When i tune..
okey..first...i unlock the neck locking.
then i start to tune...from low e..to a..then until the high e...when the low e..in tune...i continue..tuning the next string until the last string..
but after all...i found the the low e..sounds lower from the standard...then the A string..sounds lower..then i continue tuning like that..and very very difficult and suffering to get the perfect..all in tune..then..i saw my bridge..became higher and higher...!!! Will this bring any negative impact to my guitar..like will the cause my guitar neck to offshape..of do they cost the srtings to be very very tense???

Another thing is...after i got it all in tune.
then i start playing for a while..after a while...after fo some bendings...i saw my bridge...(i mean..when i bend..i saw the bridge move)..then after playing for a while...i found it off tune again..and really kill me..

THen another thing..is..i found two (allen key wrench) holes...on the bridge...what are they for???
please help me....or please show me the correct way to deal with this Floyd rose...please help me..how you all...tune your guitar...(wats the procedures and cautiongs...or tips..) or any websites that can help me..

thanks..please help me...i'd been sitting 2 hours..just now..to get my guitar in tune..its a new guitar...hehehe

thanks you..

winghoong