POD XT

Cavefish X
Cavefish X
04/30/2003 5:34 pm
I'm kinda intrigued by those POD XTs...does anybody have one of these things? They sound pretty good from the samples on the Line6 website. I hated the way the earlier PODs sounded.
If you have one, would you use it for playing live?
What's the difference between a puppy and a singer-songwriter?
Eventually the puppy stops whining.

# 1
webe123
webe123
05/01/2003 7:28 am
YES! I have a Line 6 pod XT and the sounds on it are INCREDIBLE! I have also recently purchased a new Line 6 Flextone 3 XL 2x12 amplifier and the sounds on it are about the same as the pod xt! I use the pod xt at home to record onto my computer and I use the Flex 3 XL and shortboard at my church. I used to be a dedicated Digitech owner, but since I bought my first Flextone 2 XL......I haven't looked back! I think the Pod XT has something over the other effects units because it not only has effects, but it has various vintage cabnets and amps and even lets you emulate mic placement for the amps you select! Go to a Line 6 dealer and try one out! The PodXT sells for around $399.00 most places, but to me it is well worth it! And yes, if I didn't have the flex 3 XL for my live amp, I wouldn't hesitate to use it live through the PA directly or going through another amp set on clean.

[Edited by webe123 on 05-01-2003 at 02:32 AM]
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.