Axls suing again!

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
03/15/2003 6:00 pm
I just read the band Offspring are calling there new album "chinese democracy (you snooze you lose)". Axl is taking them to court if they dont change the name!
And also a guy has been posting threads claiming to be Axl Rose, and Axls lawyers have asked him to stop of face charges of fraudulancy.... I'm called Axl
# 1
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
03/15/2003 10:59 pm
I hadnt heard about the album, the Offspring have done this before. The lead singer was having digs at Axl at Leeds last year. I think it was at Leeds anyway, Im not sure.

Yeah, I think its amazing how Axl can be so quick to take legal action against someone impersonating him on the internet, but its 3 months and counting and still theres no statement from him on why he cancelled the US tour.
www.gnr.com.ar
http://www.izzystradlin.tk/
# 2
chris mood
High Bandwidth
chris mood
High Bandwidth
03/16/2003 1:23 am
I don't think Axl cancelled the tour, the promoters did. I know here in Philadelphia he didn't show up for the concert.40,000 people and 1 hr into when the concert was supposed to start they came over the PA and announced the show was not going to happen. From what I heard it was pretty close to a riot and the place got pretty trashed. It must be tough being a rock star. Somebody should really slap him, HARD!
# 3
Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin
03/16/2003 1:34 am
Well we cnat confirm that because...wait for it...he hasnt issued a statement explaining why it was cancelled. Whoever cancelled it is irrelevant, it was Axls fault and he just treats his fans like ****, yet they(me included) keep coming back for more. He didnt turn up for the first gig either, Vancouver I think.

I just read about the Offspring thing, its pretty sad on their part but maybe itll give Axl a well needed kick in the arse.
www.gnr.com.ar
http://www.izzystradlin.tk/
# 4
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
03/16/2003 2:23 pm
Axl never intended to do a tour in December anyway. Rememeber on MTV he said they had done a mini tour, 5 shows, and now they were going back to the studio to finish off the album. Then a week or so later the December World tour started!!
I blame Axl tho, he says kids shouldnt wait on the album, my life doesnt depend on it but GnR have been the backdrop music to my growing up, and he seems to forget music is that important to people.
# 5
TheElectricSnep
TheElectricSnep
03/16/2003 11:20 pm
I'm not sure any kicks in the arse would be enough for Axl, who one could argue has learned nothing from his tour experience with the previous GnR...but hey, this is how it goes....

I hope the album does get released (I somehow doubt they can afford the financial loss of not releasing it) and yes, I will buy it, even though i have mixed feelings about Axl, the guy needs to get many things in his life sorted out, but he for all the flaws he a is unique and individual character and it comes through in the music.
'There's no such thing as bad weather, there's only the wrong clothes...'
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.