Greetings from The Netherlands

pvigna77
Full Access
pvigna77
Full Access
06/06/2023 10:19 am

Hi everyone, 

Nice to meet you all! My name is Paolo, and I am Italian and live in The Netherlands. I started playing guitar with friends when I was 16 years old. I have been trying to learn to play guitar for a long time but with poor results. I have never taken a lesson, and I lack basis and technique. After a long, long break - 10 years, I feel like it is time to learn to play for good, and here I am. 

I look forward to talking to you all here and finally becoming a decent guitarist. 

Greetz

Paolo

# 1
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
06/07/2023 2:33 pm

Hi Paolo,

Welcome to Guitar Tricks! You have definitely come to the right place to get your basics down, which will give you a good strong foundation from which to build a grow and keep becoming a better and better guitar player!

-Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 2
Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
06/08/2023 11:12 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: pvigna77

Hi everyone, 

Nice to meet you all! My name is Paolo, and I am Italian and live in The Netherlands. I started playing guitar with friends when I was 16 years old. I have been trying to learn to play guitar for a long time but with poor results. I have never taken a lesson, and I lack basis and technique. After a long, long break - 10 years, I feel like it is time to learn to play for good, and here I am. 

I look forward to talking to you all here and finally becoming a decent guitarist. 

Greetz

Paolo

Welcome!

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.