Big shout-out to the singer from GT

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
05/03/2023 11:13 am

I think he's* doing a really great job.

I tried to find his name but couldn't find it... (GT staff helped :) and his name is John Statham)

He covered many of my favourite songs (many of which are unfortunately gone now ;(( hopefully they'll be back to the GT library in the future)

Deftones, Linkin Park, Godsmack, 3 Doors Down, Judas Priest, etc.

I recognise his voice from the 30daysinger.com (I tried it some years ago when he and some other lady were the only ones. Early start of the programme) but it looks like he is not listed as a current instructor anymore? 

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for your amazing work. Your singing on Screaming In The Night by Krokus is much much better than the original in my opinion. More dynamic, liveliness and punch. Listening to the original, it feels blant in comparison with your work lol

Hopefully you're still here and working on new amazing songs/ 

*The lady from Everybody's Fool: Jam Along is also amazing but I have heard her only in one song so far.,

Loved my all instructors so far as well of course/ (Lisa McCormick, Anders Mouridsen, Douglas Showalter, Mike Olekshy)

edited
# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/03/2023 10:47 pm

Maybe you're referring to John Statham? We are big fans of all of our instructors! Thanks for the shoutout and feedback.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
05/04/2023 3:35 am
#2 Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Maybe you're referring to John Statham? We are big fans of all of our instructors! Thanks for the shoutout and feedback.

YES~!! :) That's the name, thank you.~/

John Statham

edited
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.