Changing Core Learning Course

gstacho28
Full Access
gstacho28
Full Access
04/04/2023 7:06 pm

I am more than half way through the core 1 with Lisa and would like to change over and start the core 1 with Anders. Is there a way to remove the completion progress on the Progress page with Lisa so I can start over and track my new progress?  Or will another tab show up and track that progress?thanks

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/04/2023 11:06 pm

Hi gstacho, Your new progress with Anders will be tracked separately. You do not need to remove your current progress. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
frankmaghler
frankmaghler
05/04/2023 4:03 am

You may want to look for a "reset progress" or "start over" option in the settings or options menu of the course or module you are taking. If you cannot find such an option, you could also try contacting the support team for the platform or program you are using to see if they can assist you in resetting your progress.

In terms of tracking your new progress, it is possible that the platform or program may automatically create a new progress tracker or tab for your new attempt at the course or module. However, this would depend on the specific design of the platform or program, so you may need to explore the interface or consult the program's documentation or support team for more information.

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.