What is the next list for removal (Post April 1 2023)?

TheGitard
Full Access
TheGitard
Full Access
04/04/2023 11:32 am

Can you share the next list of songs that will be expiring or are in negociations.  Giving subscribers more of a heads up will cause less angst and disappointment.  They can concentrate on the ones that are short timers.

Was an email sent out to the subscriber base that songs were being removed on the first?  I don't remember seeing it.  I stumbled on it working on one of the tunes.

Thanks

# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
04/04/2023 6:54 pm

No email I'm aware of but on 6 March an announcement on the Forum,  https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/t/60804  

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/04/2023 11:11 pm
#1 Originally Posted by: TheGitard

Can you share the next list of songs that will be expiring or are in negociations.  Giving subscribers more of a heads up will cause less angst and disappointment.  They can concentrate on the ones that are short timers.

Was an email sent out to the subscriber base that songs were being removed on the first?  I don't remember seeing it.  I stumbled on it working on one of the tunes.

Thanks

Hi Gitard, we do not have any more songs up on the chopping block. 

We did have a forum post available by March 6th to notify members as well as a notification on the lessons that would be leaving. We apologize for any inconvience. 

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.