Friday Night Live Sessions on Guitar Tricks

Huothel
Huothel
03/04/2023 2:10 am

Hi Mike,

I just wanted to write to express my deepest appreciation for the last 3+ years of Live Sessions with you on Friday nights on Guitar Tricks.  I have learned so much from you and I love the Community and support that has been built. Your lesson plans and your ability to lead these sessions, while filtering questions on the chat and having fun, has been really enjoyable. Thanks for being part of my journey and a true inspiration!

I am still a member of Guitar Tricks, but this was sooooo complimentary to my learning. I am very disappointed that this type of session is being discontinued.  Hopefully, Guitar Tricks will bring it back and you will be the host.

Once again Mike, I really really appreciate it (and I know we all did). You are EXCELLENT Mike. :)

All the best,

Helene (AKA as HH)

HH

# 1
guitardag
Full Access
guitardag
Full Access
03/04/2023 4:00 am

Agree with everything as well.  Been watching for 2 years and finally made a youtube account today to participate in the chat only to learn this was the last session.  Look forward to the Friday night Live Lessons all week and were the highlight of my week!  

Much Thanks Mike

dag

edited
# 2
RockDude49
Full Access
RockDude49
Full Access
03/09/2023 2:11 am

Thank you Guitar Tricks for providing Mike to do the Friday night lessons.  I have truly enjoyed them over the past few years and would like nothing better than for Mike to be able to come back and continue the excellent job he does.  Thanks again to Mike and Guitar Tricks!

Bill King

# 3
ddiddler
Full Access
ddiddler
Full Access
03/15/2023 10:00 am

Thanks Mike

I catch these on a Sunday as I'm in the UK. Plenty going over my head but as you always say , slow things down to try and there's always something for everybody. Followed them all but mostly appreciated the acoustic and the fingerstyle boot camps. 
Hope your able to return.

Dave L

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.