brief introduction

walter1
Full Access
walter1
Full Access
01/02/2023 8:53 pm

Helle everyone,

to introduce me, my name is Walter from Austria. I am a middle aged family father who always enjoyed listening to masters of guitar like
Rory Gallagher, Martin Barre, Chet Atkins, Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler for example. 

After searching a while I am now happy that I found guitar tricks and commit hereby that I regularly will take guitar lessons with the help of this fantastic community vs. learning plattform.

I have to confess that I am an absolute beginner and hope that I will improve little by litte altough I knew that the road is long and winding...

Guess playing guitar activly is another form of  expressing freedom and creativity which fits perfectly to my needs vs. other hobbies.

So I am reallyI curious what this new adventure will bring and wish each and everyone all the best for  your guitar-lessons vs -undertakings my dear combatants - would be great to exchange experience later on and motivate each other.

Finally best wishes for a great New Year 2023!

Best regards, Walter

# 1
mjgodin
mjgodin
01/02/2023 11:24 pm

Welcome Walter. 

Everyone here is very helpful with whatever questions you have and there is a great pool of talent to learn from. Enjoy. 

Moe

# 2
PlinkingZombie
Full Access
PlinkingZombie
Full Access
01/03/2023 1:12 am

Welcome aboard, Walter.  I'm a 41 yr old dad of 5 and only recently picked the guitar back up (I played it in college for 6 months, but just couldn't commit the time) after a divorce.  It's brought me a lot of pleasure and if you put the work in I'm sure it'll bring you a lot of pleasure too.  Just be patient and confident in yourself and your abilities and I'm sure you'll do great!!!

There's a lot of content here and the instructors are super helpful with their knowledge of the guitar as well as the content on the site.  There's going to be a lot of struggle points so keep raising your hand and asking for thoughts and support, because we all need it.  This is nowhere close to simple.

# 3
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
01/03/2023 2:23 am

The best to you as well Walter and good luck with your studies. 

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 4
Rumble Walrus
Rumble Walrus
01/03/2023 8:15 pm

Welcome Walter!  You're in the right place.

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.