The most effective method to best involve this sit

support70
support70
05/05/2022 9:31 am

I just joined Guitar Tricks as a full access part. I can see that there is a ton of content, however I haven't observed the bit by bit way promoted. I was expecting an instructional exercise, either text or video. Any assistance would be tremendously valued.

I couldn't say whether you are a finished novice John, yet expecting you are an amateur, from the initial sprinkle screen pick "Fledgling Lessons". Click on the yellow "Begin Here" connect.

This will take you through Fundamentals 1 and F2 giving you a few decent nuts and bolts. From that point you are essentially independent. There are further developed examples and classes availble as well as techinical abilities. When you have some information you will most likely have more inquiries. The discussion is a decent spot to search for answers and there is additionally the internet searcher which will truly open the webpage up. Something different you ought to be comfortable with is the Toolbox. Search for it on the left half of your screen. Loads of good stuff in here like harmony and scale instruments as well as jam tracks to rehearse with. What's more, neglected to make reference to the melodies. You can channel tunes from Absolute Beginner through to Advanced. Heaps of good stuff in here also.

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
05/05/2022 1:20 pm
Originally Posted by: support70

I just joined Guitar Tricks as a full access part. I can see that there is a ton of content, however I haven't observed the bit by bit way promoted. I was expecting an instructional exercise, either text or video. Any assistance would be tremendously valued.

If you are a beginner, then start at Guitar Fundamentals 1. You can access the course from this landing page.

https://www.guitartricks.com/beginner.php

Hope that helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.