View post (high time these guys got recognized!!)

View thread

snojones
Full Access
snojones
Full Access
03/15/2022 7:15 pm

UNKNOWN!!! I AM AGAST!! I like GT but, that comment makes me question your understanding of music of that period. Little Feat didn't spend a lot of time clowning around with theatrics, because they were consumate musicians. Listen to their music and you will hear the genius in full bloom... YOU DON'T KNOW "WILLING"?!..

"and if you give me weed, whites, and wine and you show me a sign. I'll be willng, to be moving.". ?!!

How about Dixie Chicken, or Sailing Shoes, or Fat Man in the Bathtub, Long Distance Love, or Easy to Slip, or Oh Atlanta, or Fool Your Self. All got a lot of air play, back when radio promoted music not right wing politics.

Lowel George (the lead guitarist in Little Feat) played on almost every album, by almost every recording artist, put out druing that time. Everbody had to have that slide guitar on their record. In fact that slide guitar changed the face of the electic guitar! Little Feat may not have been on Ed Sullivan or Shindig or any other major network show. But the sound they spun up was increadibly diverse. Dixie, Rock, Country, and Blues musicians, of that time, all took serious note of this group of musician's, musicians. Unknown indeed...

https://www.classicrockhistory.com/top-10-little-feat-songs/

I am not going to quit this time.... but I thought about it.

Captcha is a total pain in the........