Recommendations on guitar stores in Las Vegas?

rsg.gill
rsg.gill
10/06/2021 3:09 pm

Hey folks,

Anyone from Las Vegas? If so, any local guitar store recommendations? We have 2 GCs in town but it is so challenging to go there and try guitars. You gotta hunt someone down to get a guitar down off the wall, then hunt someone down agan to return it - and keep repeating. It's a frutstrating experience.

I'm looking for recommendation for a smaller mom and pop spot if anyone here has any recommendations.

- Ron

# 1
JeffS65
JeffS65
10/06/2021 8:52 pm
Originally Posted by: rsg.gill

Hey folks,

Anyone from Las Vegas? If so, any local guitar store recommendations? We have 2 GCs in town but it is so challenging to go there and try guitars. You gotta hunt someone down to get a guitar down off the wall, then hunt someone down agan to return it - and keep repeating. It's a frutstrating experience.

I'm looking for recommendation for a smaller mom and pop spot if anyone here has any recommendations.

- Ron

Cowtown was a great place but a small vintage operation and not sure if they still have an open store.

# 2
rsg.gill
rsg.gill
10/06/2021 9:56 pm

Thanks JeffS65. I remember that place, I think it was down near the Arts District but I do think it closed down.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.