Hello fellow shredders

GuitarGeorgeKnows
GuitarGeorgeKnows
05/15/2021 1:04 am

My name is quite an overstatement. I'm a newbie. I tried playing about 13 years ago, but didn't have all these fancy computer apps to help me, so I gave up after a couple months. Anyway, I'm much older now, and have some money to blow, so I bought a MIM HSS Strat and a cheap Jasmine acoustic, and I'm trying again. It's cool to have all these apps and Youtube videos, so I'm more hopeful this go-round. Also, I'm getting older, and gave up golfing, so I need another hobby for my eventual retirement. Heck, I even bought a digital piano, too. I went from 0-100 in a few weeks.

I'm actually going to get a 1/2 hour lesson each week, because I have a lady coming in to teach my kids piano, and she teaches guitar too. Hopefully, that will help me in addition to this app. Thank you all ahead of time for any help and inspiration you may give me.

# 1
susanostephan
susanostephan
05/17/2021 3:55 am

Hello and welcome! I really enjoy the site. I also pair private lessons with doing some of my own study on guitar tricks. My kids and I actually take our guitar lessons together so guitar tricks fills in for my wanting to study acoustic guitar and some classical guitar. The teenage boys mostly wanna stick to rock 'n' roll which is fine with me too. Good luck I've been learning almost 4 years now and have really improved.[br][br]

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.