View post (Looking forward to Mike's on line lesson)

View thread

fuzzb0x
Full Access
fuzzb0x
Full Access
05/08/2020 3:18 pm
Originally Posted by: manXcat
Originally Posted by: fuzzb0xenjoy the lesson, Mike's time slot isn't possible for us in the UK so luck for us Dave's is :)

If that was a pithy attempt at vague rational argument, regardless, it's straw argument as well as a lie.

So apart from enjoyment at slinging a barb for a grudge you're apparently still not over, -you've been 'on my case' any opportunity you see to have a dig ever since my retort to the irrationality of your displayed absurdity here, what's even the point of your post in this thread? [u]Does your post have one other than the intended obvious provocation?[/u] And for that matter, that of that other bellend apparently your echo/shadow.

Is [u]Mike's lesson at 2300 UK local time[/u] a challenge too far for your or andrew.colomb's enthusiasm for guitar to cope with?

I've shown largesse in ignoring your trite targeted behaviour on numerous occasions going so far as to even offer that immature ego of yours undeserved approbation and acknowledgment over nothing particularly clever in order to offer you face saving opportuity to show reciprocal grace in order for that now clearly still supperating wound to heal, to no avail. Get over yourself and that grudge little man. I speak directly when necessary, and now it's necessary. I've had enough of it. No more Mr. Nice Guy. You just pressed the wrong button with the wrong person and it's coming straight back at you now any time you make it personal in future.

The logic and fact is Dave C could possibly (?) delay his lesson just 2 hours to 1300PST which whilst less than preferred optimum for either side of the equator outside the US, both users in the UK and AU could reasonably make it at 2100 UK & 0600AU respectively. A delay of 3 hours to 1400PST would be preferred here, but in consideration of a compromise of the earlier start for UK users, the former was suggested and would be doable. Or is 2100 past your bedtime? I'm sure I could manage to get up in winter here at 0600, but 0400 in the middle of deep sleep is...well let's see if you or bellend #2 can figure out why that's 'inconvenient'.

And for you to say Mike O's is "not possible for us" in the UK at a viewable hour is an outright lie, a churlish exaggeration to characteristically facilitate a selfish perspective. It's at 2300 UK local not 0400. Whilst I appreciate that might not be as [u]convenient[/u] for you, but that's still at an hour inarguably doable for most people in the UK, EU or elsewhere, especially considering COVID-19 lockdown with for many enforced hours of 'leisure'. However, hardly the surprise to see that kind of 'all aboút me' attitude display coming from you vs one willing to comromise in consideration of all/others.

Worst of all, I've not seen a single previous post from you to date as there has been from me pointing out this issue and [u]suggesting a[/u] compromise [u]solution[/u] [u]which might benefit all parties.[/u]

I'm not into writing childish insulting long messages manXcat but just to make it clear yes it would be too late for me, I have a family, I work full time and my work has not stopped during the lockdown.

Regardless of these personal reasons I have why Mike's lesson is not convenient for me, although I would enjoy participating in it, your childish response was not called for.