Daniel Bainbridge from Australia

bainbridgemusic
bainbridgemusic
03/23/2020 3:59 pm

Hi everybody,

[br]My name is Daniel Bainbridge, I enjoy classic metal styles of music such as Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath although I do have a sweet spot for progressive acts like Queen and Dream Theater.

My fave guitar players change but it's usually John Petrucci or Joe Satriani which makes me realize, I haven't seen either of them live yet.

I am currently starting up a band in my town of Albany, Western Australia and look forward to sharing some original music with you all.

# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
03/23/2020 4:43 pm

Hi Daniel

Welcome and look forward to the music!

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2
Frizzy Totay
Frizzy Totay
03/23/2020 9:52 pm

Welcome.

I also look forward to the music.

your tastes are similar to my own, so I'll recommend a great Aussie player in roughly the same vein as Satriani, but more proggy - Plini. You've no doubt heard of him, but whenever I equate Australia and guitar I think of Frank Gambale and Plini, and just have to throw that into the conversation 😊

# 3
bainbridgemusic
bainbridgemusic
03/25/2020 1:54 pm
Originally Posted by: William MG

Hi Daniel

Welcome and look forward to the music!

[br][br]Thanks William, I have never had so much fun with a band!

# 4
bainbridgemusic
bainbridgemusic
03/25/2020 2:38 pm
Originally Posted by: Poundhound

Welcome.

I also look forward to the music.

your tastes are similar to my own, so I'll recommend a great Aussie player in roughly the same vein as Satriani, but more proggy - Plini. You've no doubt heard of him, but whenever I equate Australia and guitar I think of Frank Gambale and Plini, and just have to throw that into the conversation 😊

[br][br]Yes, I enjoy the music from Plini. I actually first heard about Plinin from a customer a few years back when I was working at the airport in the Duty Free. I remember being skeptical of the big claims he made about his amazing playing. Turns out Plini really is an amazing player haha.[br][br]I definitely don't mind proggy, Leprous is another band that has caught my radar this year.

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.