Another great song suggestion from Jim!!

stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
01/17/2020 10:01 pm

Mike: Right up your alley.......all the ingredients of fun too.....not too difficult but timing and cool riffs and licks (maybe slide) with a great jam tune: Midnight Rider by those peach state classics........The Allman Brothers Band!! Great arrangement and definitely a nice catchy fun to play song!! Older than you and probably most GT members but then again, a great song is a classic great song, righjt!!?? Jim C.

# 1
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Mike Olekshy
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/19/2020 1:51 pm

Jimbo!!! Another great one - of course this is a classic I would love to tackle. You know the drill - be sure to leave your suggestion at the Song Request Forum for the powers at be to see, and I'll do my best to harrass them from my end!

Cheers!

Mike

Originally Posted by: stratmanjimbo

Mike: Right up your alley.......all the ingredients of fun too.....not too difficult but timing and cool riffs and licks (maybe slide) with a great jam tune: Midnight Rider by those peach state classics........The Allman Brothers Band!! Great arrangement and definitely a nice catchy fun to play song!! Older than you and probably most GT members but then again, a great song is a classic great song, righjt!!?? Jim C.

Keep rockin!
Mike Olekshy
GT Guitar Coach

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.