View post (Suggestions For Pup's)

View thread

manXcat
manXcat
08/06/2019 10:33 pm

Hi bookas58

I somehow missed your post earlier. My apologies for the belated reply.

Thanks for the suggestion and info. Albeit with a change of plan, I've since bought (see my most recent post in the Tech forum thread), but will check MB PUPs out for future reference. Re delivery, I have sufficient guitars to sub and no pressing performance need other than personal, so time is seldom an issue with me. Mick's modus operandi would suit me just fine.

No to Darwin, thankfully. I've lived in the tropics in years gones by, but I have a personal detestation for the climate with its high humidity and monsoonal like weather come summer. Whilst it wouldn't be my preferred choice, OTOH I could take the dry heat of somewhere inland like Charleville even though is frequently a scorching 40+C in summer. These days I live regional coastal South East Qld adjacent the Coral Sea. Climate at this latitude is moderate sub-tropical. Even so in our eight month long 'summers' despite a sea breeze from early AM as we're less than 200M from the ocean, our aircon is seldom turned off day or night.

Had a bo peep at the Ibanez SA360 in Lee Wrathe's capable hands. Which bridge PUP are you running in it now?