an organized course?

sjahari
sjahari
09/09/2018 4:27 pm

I am enjoying the lessons in Guitar Tricks. But it is very confusing trying to work my way through it. I am wondering if threre is some kind of organized approach where I could gradually work my way through all the essentials. I find there is a ton of stuff scattered throughout the site under the different teachers. I also find it hard to get to the next series of lessons and to figure out what I have one before. The history helps but gathers too much information. I would like some kind of organized course. If you dont have something like that maybe you could make a revommendation.

# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
09/09/2018 8:15 pm

When I first found Guitar Tricks I thought one of its great strengths was precisely that... organized courses. The only thing that has changed over that time is that the courses have been updated to be even better and with better productuion values.

I would echo what Christopher Schlegel pointed out to you way back in February... start at the beginning with the Fundamentals as shown here, https://www.guitartricks.com/beginner.php . The Core Learning System is an outstanding package of progressive lessons moving from beginner to intermediate level.

Good luck -- have fun!

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.