View post (Death of Rock)

View thread

OldSkoolPunk02
OldSkoolPunk02
09/29/2000 11:17 am
I've been watching Return of the Rock, on Mtv for like the past 2 weeks.(I've been up late)I have noticed every like 10 songs there is a rap video. A rap video on return of the rock??? I think there trying to convert metal heads... An why is it called Return of the Rock? What did rock disapier?
What are they trying to bring it back? MTv killed most rock. What are they saying sorry by putting good music on at 4:00am? I guess if it aint N'sync with the pop culture, they throw rock and metal backstreet. Im tierd of rap and pop 98% of the time.. Ok I'll stop lol Down with pop! Down with pop! And what happened to VH1? They had all the old bands, now they play everything Mtv does but no rap... Oh wait Mtv owns Vh1 and Nickelodeon.. No wonder Nick Jr. has Puff Daddy's top ten Cartoons... lol We need to start our own station Mtv, Metal Televison. All metal all the time.

------------------
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...

[This message has been edited by OldSkoolPunk02 (edited 09-29-2000).]
Is it just me or does life suck? Maybe I suck and it just life? We shall never know...
Up with dope! Down with hope!
A guitar is like a woman, touch her right, and she shall sing.