In Person Guitar Camp/Seminar

hdoran
Full Access
hdoran
Full Access
08/23/2016 2:10 pm

I love this site, and use it almost daily to make progress. However, I would also find it valuable if the Guitar Tricks teachers could convene (hopefully in the US) for a 3 day intense seminar intended for players of various levels to learn intensely in an in-person setting.

Does such a thing exist or has any consideration been made for this idea?

I mean, imagine a day where Neil, Anders, and the rest of the fantastic crew are in one locations doing seminars, on topics and working with small groups of players who might take 3 to 4 seminars per day, learn from other players, perform at night etc.

# 1
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
08/23/2016 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by: hdoran
I love this site, and use it almost daily to make progress. However, I would also find it valuable if the Guitar Tricks teachers could convene (hopefully in the US) for a 3 day intense seminar intended for players of various levels to learn intensely in an in-person setting.

Does such a thing exist or has any consideration been made for this idea?

I mean, imagine a day where Neil, Anders, and the rest of the fantastic crew are in one locations doing seminars, on topics and working with small groups of players who might take 3 to 4 seminars per day, learn from other players, perform at night etc.

That's a really fun idea!
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.