Hello

sparkyoneonetwo
Sparky Foxx
sparkyoneonetwo
Sparky Foxx
07/16/2015 9:12 pm
New to the site. New to playing again. I've had at lest one guitar since I was 13 I'm 22 now and for the first time I've started getting serious into music.

I've always loved music but as kid everyone always tried to turn me away from music. Tell me stuff like it was to much work, to hard to make a living do it. It was really discouraging to me as a kid and I had turned my back on music for a long time. I'm not trying to give a life story or anything just wanted to give a little background on myself and what not. I'm in love with this site. I'm learning a lot flying though the first lessons It's a lot of the stuff I learned as a kid so it's kinda a refresher course but a much needed one. I'm looking forward to getting to know people around here. I'd love to have other musicians and stuff to talk with.

Whit all that said, fantastic site and hello to you all.

Thanks for reading,

Sparky.
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
07/17/2015 12:55 am
Hey Sparky - welcome!

Glad to have you and certainly happy to hear that you're getting back into music and having a good time with the site.

That's odd to hear that people discouraged you from music at a young age. Usually it's encouraged in younger kids, since it's harder to learn when you get older. Anyways, 22 is still young so you'll do fine.

Good luck!
# 2
sparkyoneonetwo
Sparky Foxx
sparkyoneonetwo
Sparky Foxx
07/17/2015 1:54 am
Thanks dude, I've always thought it to be strange as well but I come from a strange area I guess. My school didn't even really have a music program other than elementary school. It's been kinda rough being into music when everyone I know isn't anyways that's in the past and nothings gonna stop me from following my dreams this time. ^^
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.