The Site Is Broken, Again!

RCB-CA-USA
RCB-CA-USA
04/27/2015 3:16 am
Tried 3 songs, all hang. Pulled up video on yahoo, no problem.

...bummer. Sat down for some quality lesson time and nada, again.
# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/27/2015 3:12 pm
Originally Posted by: 91362Tried 3 songs, all hang. Pulled up video on yahoo, no problem.

...bummer. Sat down for some quality lesson time and nada, again.

That's a real drag. :( Please report this to the GT customer support email ASAP whenever this happens. Thanks!
Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
RCB-CA-USA
RCB-CA-USA
04/27/2015 5:38 pm
Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegelThat's a real drag. :( Please report this to the GT customer support email ASAP whenever this happens. Thanks!

Hey Chris! Thanks for chiming in.

Yes. ...getting primed, focused, relaxed...and then watching a circular arrow spin instead of a lesson...a real drag...now a pet peeve!

I know GT is working on it and wants the system to work. But, this a no brainer to me. Keep it simple. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Further, either the competition is paying off hackers to hinder the GT traffic or the software is not ready for prime time. I've been around a few web sites and well...something stinks about the sudden interruptions.

There's other speculations but...eh, very complex.

I like posting up in the forum better sending emails. ...a post tends to get problems fixed faster, not because GT is slow, but because...this method is more...inspiring...and it feels better knowing the issues is right out there instead of lurking in the emails..."git 'r done!"
# 3
RCB-CA-USA
RCB-CA-USA
04/30/2015 7:24 am
Verrrry nice, very smooth and easy experience, as it was before the... great slow down!

Thank you!
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.