Finals are over - - - plans?

munqy
munqy
06/14/2002 2:16 pm
IB was a hell of an Exam ... Well high schools over and there's ages till Uni ... i bet i'm not alone ... what r all ure plans this summer? Besides getting drunk , part'a'ying and messing with geetars?

I haven't touched a geetar since January, back to dem scales again, During the break between my higher maths exam i found out Layne Staley 4m Alice In Chains died of a heroin overdose ... crud another star stops shinin'.

I haven't jammed in ages, haven't since cassie in ages...
N-E-Wayz nuff o me rammbling, i'm off for some basket ball...

keep them tricks cummin'

class of 2002 \m/
real tyte bro \m/
# 1
blackrose
blackrose
06/15/2002 6:42 pm
Sit around home, play in my band, nothing much. Same as probably half the people here who dont have jobs.
# 2
zepp_rules
zepp_rules
06/16/2002 12:30 am
ever since finals ended i've been sleeping til about noon. then i look for a job. sort of my circle of life
To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.