View post (Improvised Solo)

View thread

Kasperow
Kasperow
04/22/2014 7:41 pm
Originally Posted by: maggiorOh, I forgot to mention, the opening act for the Deep Purple and ELP show I saw was Dream Theater! It was actually Dream Theater we went to see. Got right up in front of the stage since they weren't widely know then. That was memorable!!

I kept hearing good things about PRS and decided to give them a try. It's too bad that you have to try so hard...

Just checked the website for the store where I buy most of my gear (since they have almost all the best gear) and it turns out they have absolutely 0 PRS guitars. Anywhere. And that's the leading group of instrument-stores in the country! If they don't have it, there's a pretty good chance my only chance of ever finding a PRS will be to order one online and try it out, once I have the money to spare :) Or, of course, wait until October, when the Copenhagen Guitar Show comes around. It's like NAMM or Musikmesse Frankfurt, only smaller. Still, it was pretty cool to be there last year (especially since they had several great famous guitarists come and hold clinics, including my two favorite Danish guitarists and Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal).
"Commit yourself to what you love, and things will happen."
- Mika Vandborg, Electric Guitars, "Follow Your Heart"
---
Gear:
Chateau PS-10 Cherry Power-Strat
Epiphone G-400 LTD 1966 Faded Worn Cherry
Epiphone Les Paul 100 Ebony (w/ Oil City Pickups Scrapyard Dog PLUS pickups)
Epiphone ES-345 Cherry
Fender 2014 Standard Stratocaster Sunburst
Martin DX1K Acoustic
Fender Mustang II Amplifier
Jet City Amplification JCA22H Tube-head and JCA12S+ cabinet
Pedals...