boss js10

Slipin Lizard
Slipin Lizard
04/01/2014 1:59 am
Originally Posted by: axe2well i went through the manul,and for the life of me i dont see how to save pacthes.

Hi Axe! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. You've probably already figured it out, but if you haven't...

-around the "selection wheel" or whatever you want to call it (the dial you can turn to select songs), there are five buttons; Menu, Exit, Enter, and then two navigation buttons that allow to move through the menus left or right.

Just go into the Effects... select the patch you like, set it up with what you want, and then keep pressing the button with the triangle on the RIGHT side... you'll keep moving through effects options, until you final come to a menu where you can name and save your patch. You name it, then save it by pressing "Enter".

Hope this helps!
# 1

04/01/2014 1:48 pm
Hi slip,thank you......
Yeah i wasent puttin names on the pacthes.i thought if you just want to change the amp just amp,u would hit amp button select amp u want then hit enter.rather then goin through all the steps.i fiqured out how to save a pacth. How ya been slip,workin on anything new?
# 2

04/07/2014 9:50 pm
Originally Posted by: maggiorSounds like you are having fun Axe!!! Take your time and enjoy discovering what that bad boy can do.

Looking forward to a thread on the Listening Post feature one of your creations!!

Cheers!

yeah if i can only fiqure out how to do it....i most cerntinly will.but thanks,i really digged ur bluesy playin sounded good man.peace from the axe man
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.