View post (boss js10)

View thread

03/27/2014 5:34 pm
i got to do alittle more reading ,it says to make sure volume is off when turning the unit on or off.since doing so it seems better now.i get alittle hum from speakers which isnt tthat bad at all.but throw the headphones on and ur in a new world.i still have allot more reading to do,iam curios if you can change the key to any one backtrack.i found a really cool metal backing track,its in the key of D,can i change that too A?..i dig the key of A allot.but at the same time iam playing in all kind of keys,which is good.thanks for everything,truley appreciate everyones help here.ROCK ON.
btw now my most wonderfull wife which i love,tells me i should down size my gear.so i tell her really i just got it all back thank god for that.but shes right i do have stuff thats practically brand new that i dont need or use.being my age i dont see myself in a band,dont get me wrong i would love too be in a band,theres nothing like it.so i may be selling a whole lot of gear,one being my MARSHALL DSL15,I allready have one of my BSTAR HT5RW FOR SALE ON EBAY.THE ONE THING I DONT LIKE ABOUT EBAY IS THEY NOW TAKE 12% OF FINALE SALE PRICE to me thats alittle too much.but what can ya do.i have a new vox wah pedal that needs to go,i never use it.u know how gear junkies are,buy buy buy,use very little for the most part.i have 3 prs guitar straps one being a soft leather well i seen it and bought it knowing i never play standing up.that itself takes mad skills to do.i just never found myself comfortable standing while playin,so i resort to my barstool.talked enough.peace