View post (PRS Recommendations)

View thread

03/06/2014 3:19 am
idea for ya maggior,if u hadent tried it yet.
play some of her favorite songs for here,idk taylor swift she likes or whatever she digs,play it in front of here,ya know something easy not to hard.one never knows.the funny thing is i caint go in my room and play one the sound would hurt her ears,two she is into everthing tearing up books i have ect.but the funniest one of all ,she wont let me play wether its in my room,or liveing room.what she does is this,when ever she sees playin,or even if iam not playin,iam just sitting on the couch with a guitar in my hand,as soon as she lays eyes on the guitar or hears me playin ,either way she will come running up to me and start touching the strings basicaly touch all of it that she can reach.so i find myself at times its hard to play in front of her for now.when she turns 2 maybe she will just sit and listen.anyway if i go get my fender bar stoole iam good,she caint reach it.but like i was saying it sucks playin an electric with out an amp.so iam keeping my fingers crossed on the vox plug in.i would love to get the red one that says its satrianis sound.that one is $50.what is it with satrianiand the color red...