ht5rw

10/04/2013 3:57 pm
ok i got my blackstar ht5rw,which i think its a great warm bluesy classic rock amp,has good clean tone,i love it,and 5 watts is loud coming from a tube.ok here it is for the most part,2 channel;s clean & of course overdrive.it has an overdrive indicator ,overdrive gain,overdrive volume,and a clean volume,with a master volume.bass,middle,treble channel;s,isf(infinite shape feature) isf control works in conjuction with bass,middle,treble.turn the isf knob to the left for a usa sound,turn to right for that british characteristic.reverb nothin to special on the reverb..power indicator light,standby,power...rear panel, mains input,ok speaker out puts 1x16 ohm is for the connection of a single 16 ohm extension speaker cabinet(or the internal loudspeaker ) there are outputs 1x8,2x16 are for the extension cabinet.has a cabinet swicth,footswicth,effects loop send and return,effects loop leval,mp3/line input....weight(kg)12.3,valves1 x ecc83 ,1x12bh7,impendence 16 ohms,power rateing 50 watts.speaker 1x12 blackbird 50 custom.now take that and grab some effect pedals of ur choice and u will be rockin,it best used for studio or large room,great practice amp.as of now all i have is my cry baby wah hooked to it and what an awsome sound it gave just with the wah,waiting for my zoom g5 multi effect procssor ,i will give a run down on that once it shows up at my door.hope this helped someone out there,..peace axe2
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.