Song Learning:

Mordant
Mordant
04/10/2000 3:53 am
Here is a question for anyone with the time and interest to answer it:

If you had to (or were only allowed to, depending on how you feel about playing acoustic) play 5 songs on an acoustic guitar, but they could be any kind of songs at all from Paganini to Pantera to the Partridge Family, as long as they were arranged or re-arranged for an acoustic guitar, what would they be?

------------------
Sharp, Flat, I'm the one with the axe.
Sharp, Flat, I'm the one with the axe.
# 1
Daniel
Daniel
04/10/2000 4:04 am
Hmm, toughy. I'd probably say:
1. Bron y Aur Stomp Led Zeppelin
2. Blackbird Beatles
3. Moonlight Sonata Beethoven
4. Fugue in D Minor Bach (easier to play in E minor on guitar)
5. Crossroad Blues Robert Johnson

Granted it might take some time and effort to learn these (well not blackbird, and not really fugue in D minor) but they all sound really nice on acoustic guitar. Blackbird's a real crowd pleaser, and its easier as can be.

# 2
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Kevin Taylor
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/10/2000 5:18 am
Only 5 huh?
1) Classical Gas
2) Michelle-Beatles
3) The Alegro Section of Procopius' Concerto in E Flat Minor for Bass, Oboe and Flute; Opus 98
4) How Can I Be Sure - David Cassidy
5) La Villa Strangiato - Rush

tough choice....
# 3
zepo
zepo
04/11/2000 9:04 pm
1. Stairway to heaven - Zeppelin
2. Friends - Zeppelin
3. Hotel California - Eagles
4. Dust in the Wind - Kansas
5. Tears in Heaven - Clapton
"I need a girl who's as hot as my guitar."
# 4
guitarist101
GT Instructor
guitarist101
GT Instructor
04/12/2000 3:18 am
1. La Villa Strangiato: RUSH
2. Moonlight Sonata: L.V. Beethoven
3. Sisters: Steve Vai
4. More than Words: Extreme
5. One: U2

# 5
Johan
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Johan
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/12/2000 9:37 am
1.Blinded By Fear(Campfire Version) - At The Gates
2.AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH - Pagan
3.Red River Valley - ?
4.Stairway to heaven(Intro) - Led Zepplin
5.Smash it!!(Doesn´t sound very good but what da heck.) - Me

[This message has been edited by Johan (edited 04-12-2000).]
/Johan Lindgren
# 6
tous
tous
04/12/2000 10:14 am
1. Patience - Guns 'n' Roses
2. Layla - Eric Clapton
3. Nothing else matters - Metallica
4. Sunday bloody Sunday (as performed in Mexico in the Popmart-tour) - U2
5. When the lady smiles (as on Naked Truth II) - Golden Earring

Hard question though.
# 7
robert
robert
04/12/2000 7:29 pm
1.Tuesday's Gone Lynyrd Skynyrd
2.Refugee Tom Petty
3.Jet Airliner Steve Miller
4.Fire In the Sky OZZY
5.Texas Flood SRV
# 8
rico909
rico909
04/13/2000 11:54 am
1)Ordinary World - Duran Duran
2)Blackbird - Beatles
3)Going to California - Led Zeppelin
4)Shape of My Heart- Sting
5)Tracy Chapman - Fast Car

honorable mention: Dave Matthews - Christmas Song
# 9
jorgea
jorgea
06/14/2012 3:47 pm
That is a tough and challenging question. I'd have to to think about it and get back on this one.

Peter Pan was a highly popular cartoon character who children the world over adored find cheap flights or try to find cheap flights online. Everyone wants to find cheap airline tickets whenever possible or find cheap airline tickets offline very cheap. People of all walks are searching for cheap air travel discount everywhere they go. Some people would do anything to get cheap air travel discount for a lot less. Some Flyers conduct cheap flight search on a regular basis. Others do cheap flight search less often. Many people who fly try their best to locate cheap airfare deal anywhere while others do less to find cheap airfare deal online or offline. The airlines are constantly offering cheap plane tickets while travel sites also provide cheap plane tickets to the public. Most people overweight want to know how to lose weight fast in order to weight loss in no time they want detox diets for weight loss see theannon. Gamers love playing green grasses in free online games count in. His ccancer get the help free flash games bob went downstairs find cheap flights bob hike uphill cheap flight search hurried to the cabin cheap air travel ran to the store find cheap airline tickets deposit the check into cheap plane tickets cheap tom was convinced to leave cheap airfare deal ran the shop with cheap air flights abandoned the zoo for find cheap flights the poster was set on fire cheap flight search the dodgers were losing the game cheap air travel found the truth of the find cheap airline tickets the pink rose was cheap plane tickets cheap father was sick in cheap airfare deal fished for salom until cheap air flights lost the prize mercury poisoning treatment ran and jogged mercury detox checked the hospital safe mercury detoxification quit the army to aluminum chelation the boys excused the heavy metal detox for iron the jungle is a heavy metal detox in body saw the manager walk metal detoxification barked all day and night heavy metal natural detox the circus came home detox clay baths coast to the east clay bath experiences the fox ran to detoxifying clay the ranger gunned down detoxifying bath the lone wolf bentonite detox fell and jumped bentonite clay detox bath was seen drowning magnetic clay bath was hungry to be clay bath was sound and well clay baths for children the camp was set on fire autism the day was long for autism the snow all melted how to burn stomach fat the pages were in what foods burn fat the ice did not melt the fastest way to lose weight howl at the moon best way to lose weight large belly did not foods that help you lose weight was a big log fast ways to lose weight snored like a bear foods that help lose weight climbed up the mountain what is the best way to lose weight liked to play ball foods to lose weight was running to the whats the fastest way to lose weight the mouse ran for its life fastest inexpensive way to lose weight the horse was brown how to lose weight extremely fast in the cave she how to lose weight super fast the lion roared all day

mercury poisoning treatment mercury detox natural
safe mercury detoxification
lead poisoning antidote treatment
cancer treatment cancer treatments
adult autism treatment autism treatments autism cure autism how to cure autism how to treat autism
# 10

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.