Hey from Mexico New York

Dana 1965
Dana 1965
02/03/2013 10:24 pm
hey every one first i am soon to be 47 i have been noodling now for about 25yrs took lessons when i was 17 yrs young it was a joke my teacher just wanted to show me how he could play i practiced my but off Mel Bay style lost interest quick ! then just noodled never got any better picked up a bunch of bad habits ! Always wanted to play then got married had kids 4 went through a bad divorce . now I am with the love of my life she bought me a Squire Strat HSS model and a frontman25 amp . I am also disabled so i have a lot of time to practice/play getting farther now than i ever thought i would. yea didn't think i could learn to play at my age i found it much easier than before oh i almost forgot i majored in music in high school and it surprises me what i still remember just love playing it gives me a feeling of accomplishment . i say this to all of you young and old DON'T GIVE UP THE REWARDS ARE GREAT! If at first you don't succeed try try again it will come
# 1
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/04/2013 1:25 pm
Glad you are here with us, Dana!

Have lots of fun, and keep us posted - ok?

All best wishes, Lisa
Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 2
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
02/06/2013 6:51 am
Good attitude Dana, glad the old lessons are coming back. Good to have you here!
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Arial][FONT=Tahoma]Neal
GT Channel Host[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

http://www.guitartricks.com/channel/
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.