FREE Guitar Arpeggio Handbook

john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
12/19/2012 3:19 am
This is a free Kindle book. I downloaded it but haven't looked at it yet. But, hey! It's free...at least right now. The free books come and go.

A Kindle is NOT required...one can download a Kindle app to a PC.

Guitar Arpeggio Handbook: A 120-Lesson, One-Lick-Per-Day, Step-By-Step Guide to Guitar Arpeggios, Music Theory, and Technique-Building Exercises, Beginner to Advanced Levels (Book & Videos) [Kindle Edition]

Guitar Arpeggio Handbook is a 120-Lesson Book and Video Guide for beginner through advanced / virtuoso guitarists for arpeggios, music theory, and fretboard theory. It is designed to work very well in Kindle, iPad, iPhone, and eBook platforms. The book is organized in a 120-lesson format that takes you step by step through arpeggios, the notes on the guitar neck, intervals, and music theory. Each lesson builds on the next in a clear and easy-to-follow format. There are 7 Play-Along Videos, which let you practice and improvise using the arpeggios you learn from the book.

http://www.amazon.com/Guitar-Arpeggio-Handbook-Technique-Building-ebook/dp/B00AO0FC68/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1355887105&sr=1-1&keywords=Guitar+Arpeggio+Handbook
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 1
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
12/21/2012 2:07 am
Two days later, the freebie is gone. It's now listed at $9.95. :(
"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.