Playing Live

munqy
munqy
04/13/2002 4:08 pm
I've played in school rock shows etc but, recently ( like 3hrs ago) i played for this farewell functions for my dads associate...this prfessor dude. well i've played live b4 as i said but i gawt this 9th grade bro to do backing rythm on two songs(layla and stairway to heaven - it had to have easy backing rythm) that'd be easy for him and since i was busy lately (finals in may) we practiced a half houur b4 the show (thats it). Well when i played teh solo for one song (layla) i exxtended it to about 1 minute and a half and this was on my spanish geetar (no pick sultans of swing style)while he had a an acoustic and it sounded so GOOD. **** i've never had an experiance like this. Usually for otehrs shows i'd be playing some lead by my self with just teh drummer or playing slipknot ... but this was amazing ... plus i've never played infront of a crowd with my spanish geetar. it was amazing.
oh well ... i guess this isn't much to any one else cause ure all prb-ly at that "been there done that stage " but this boards teh only board i won't get dissed or be laughed at by my metal head friends @ school.

(and if they've found teh board ... shut up chris and alex ... i still play slipknot/ earthcrisis/pissingrazors and no i haven't gone soft! don't tell scot )
real tyte bro \m/
# 1

04/13/2002 5:15 pm
yeah it's an awesome experience isn't it?

Now we just have to get you off this nu-metal sh*t...
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.