View post (total newbie)

View thread

pattyb5
pattyb5
10/22/2012 4:57 pm
Originally Posted by: Tinman2Hi, I've never played guitar...before I jump in and pay for the full membership, can anyone tell me if this is good for beginners? Does it go over all the basics? I have not played any musical instruments at all, but would love to learn the guitar! I don't even own a guitar yet! The free lessons seem to be aimed at peeps that can play, I wish I could see more of the beginner lessons in the free ones. I do see that this site offers a money back guarantee, but don't want to go thru the hassles of getting my money back if it is not for beginners.

Carlos,

I think there is a ton of stuff for beginners. The song lessons here are awesome and the main reason I am here. Although the other content (from what I've seen is great, as well). My advice would be to pick some of the easier songs and hash them out. NO better way to learn and keep yourself motivated. I know one time I took a break and all I had to do was cancel my payment through paypal. Very easy. I'm going to be here for a long time because the instruction is first class and I love the format of the videos/tabs, etc. Don't give up and have fun!! Good luck to you. Little steps my friend. :)

pb